First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Effective Thursday, November 12 and in accordance with Governor Murphy’s executive order limiting indoor dining until 10 p.m., we are asking our guests to limit their dining time to two hours. This will allow our staff the time to thoroughly sanitize before the next guest.
* Your check will be presented to you within 1 hour and 45 minutes of being seated.
* Please arrive on time as we will hold reservations for no more than 15 minutes past it's scheduled time. If your reservation is unconfirmed, or you are more than 15 minutes late, we must cancel your reservation.
* Please let us know if the size of your party changes. This greatly affects our evening.
* Outdoor dining guests: We suggest dressing in layers and to be prepared for outdoor dining. In the event of extreme cold or inclement weather, we may have to cancel your outdoor dining reservation. If this occurs, we will be unable to accommodate patio diners in our indoor dining rooms.
* Face covering is required AT ALL TIMES, except when seated at your table.
Thank you for your continued support, patience, and cooperation as we move toward resuming normal dining operations.