Towaco, NJ 07082
HOURS of OPERATION
Monday through Thursday 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday and Saturday 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Sunday 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday and Saturday 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
HOLIDAY HOURS of OPERATIONS
Thursday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
New Year's Eve
Sunday 2:00 pm - 2:00 am
New Year's Day
Monday 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
RESERVATION AND SEATING POLICY
- Reservations are highly recommended. We do welcome walk-in guests and will accommodate as many as possible.
- Reservations are accepted by OpenTable.com and by phone. Our doors are open, and reservationists are available to answer calls starting 11:00 am seven days a week. When leaving a message, clearly state name, the number of guests in party, date requested and telephone number.
- Please arrive on time. Parties that are late for their reservation time are given ten minutes before we call the phone number that we have to ascertain arrival status. Given the limited seating of the restaurant, 15 minutes late with no contact will void your reservation.
- If you are late, we urge you to contact us. We will make our best effort to accommodate you and your party, but you may have to wait for the next available table.
- We only seat complete parties (no waiting at the table).
- Please let us know if the size of your party changes. This greatly affects our evening.
LARGE PARTY POLICY
- A large party reservation will require a credit card to secure the reservation. All credit card information will be processed securely. No-shows or cancellations less than 2 days in advance may be subject to a charge of $25 per person.
- Reservations of 16 or more are required to order from the Large Party Menu.
- Our ability to increase the number of diners in a party is very limited.
- Please assume that if your reservation is at 8 pm or earlier, we have booked a table to follow on.
OUTDOOR DINING GUESTS
- While our terraces are covered, we suggest dressing in layers and to be prepared for outdoor dining.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may have to cancel your outdoor dining reservation. If this occurs, we may be unable to accommodate outdoor diners in our indoor dining rooms due to existing reservations.
Rails is an upscale American steakhouse. We respectfully ask our guests to adhere to the Smart Casual dress code of Rails Steakhouse.
- Men should wear collared shirts and slacks, well fitted dark jeans or dress shorts.
- Ladies should wear proper dinner attire.
- No athletic wear or sweatsuits.
- No excessively revealing attire.
- No hoodie, or graphic tees.
- No sports caps/No work boots.
- No excessively loose-fitting attire.
- No torn clothing.
Admittance is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who do not adhere to the dress code standard.
Rails Steakhouse is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Web site, https://railssteakhouse.com, for all people with disabilities. Working with a retained accessibility consultant, Rails Steakhouse,will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as its web accessibility standard or other standards to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (‘ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web page on https://railssteakhouse.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
Contact Rails Steakhouse With Your Accessibility Questions.